I. Definitions and Protections of Personal Information
1. The Personal information as used in this Policy means information, such as date of birth, address, e-mail address, etc. (but only an individual) that can identify a specific individual by its description (including the information that can be easily verified with other information and thereby identify a specific individual).
2. The Company is the sole owner of the User’s personal information obtained by the Company on the Services (the “User Personal Information”) and will manage the User’s Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
II. The Purposes of Use of Personal Information, etc.
The Company uses personal information for the following purposes. In principle, the Company will not use personal information, etc. for any other purposes.
1. For smooth operation of this Services
2. To inform the information regarding this Services
3. To link with other services, such as social network services (SNS)
4. To provide the information on the Company’s advertisements
5. To contact the Users in various ways, such as in response to user inquiries
6. To prevent unauthorized use
7. To handle disputes, lawsuits, etc.
III. Third Party Provision
The Company will not provide the User’s personal information, etc. to any third party without the user’s consent. However, the Company may provide or disclose the personal information to third parties in permitted by Protection of Personal Information Law:
1. When the provision of the User’s Personal Information, etc. to the third party to whom the User's Personal Information, etc. is entrusted as specified in Paragraph 4 is necessary to achieve the purpose of use as specified in Paragraph 2.
2. When the Company receives a judgement, order, inquiry, or request from a court, police department, tax office, or other authority authorized by law or ordinance.
3. When Company deems it necessary to protect the life, body, rights, or property of a third party or Company, and when Company deems it difficult or inappropriate to obtain permission from the User.
IV. Personal Information Deposit
The Company may entrust personal information, etc. to a third party when outsourcing user support services, system improvement and maintenance, and information processing services. In such cases, the Company selects the contractors on the condition that the contractors maintain a high level of personal information protection, and entrust the parties with such information after concluding a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
If the User voluntarily discloses personal or other information on the Services without the Company’s request, such information may be collected and used by a third party. Therefore, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by the User due to such disclosure.
VI. Disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of User Personal Information
Upon receiving a request from a user to disclose, correct, add, delete, or discontinue the use of the user's personal information, the Company will take such actions of the User Personal Information to a reasonable extent if the Company deems it appropriate after verifying the identity of the user by a method that the Company deems appropriate.
VII. Revision of this Policy
The Company may revise all or part of this Policy at any time without obtaining the User’s consent. However, if the Company determines that the change is important, the Company will notify the User in an understandable method on the Services.
VIII. Personal Information Protection Chief Manager
The Company’s personal information protection chief manager, the department, and the contact information are as follows:
＜Personal Information Protection Chief Manager and The Department＞
CROOZ Blockchain Lab, Inc. Personal Information Desk
If there are any questions or complaints regarding the Company’s handling of personal information, or if there are requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or suspension of the use of personal information, please contact the Company at the above address.
Enacted on August 31st, 2023